Selling? Make us your first call.
We are the experts, and we make it seriously easy.
We come to you.
We will come to your location, catalog your items, take the photos, list and sell your assets to a huge online audience.
We’ve got this down to a science.
We follow a very specific process that enables us to inventory and list your items as fast as possible. Our tried and true method provides coordination and efficiency throughout the entire process.
The speed and convenience will make the liquidation process more efficient and hassle free!
The advantage of our online auction format.
Examples of what we sell at an online auction;
- Going Out of Business – selling assets, inventory, and equipment before shutting down.
- Estate Sale – selling all assets and possessions before listing the home on the market.
- Surplus Sale – selling excess inventory or other assets to free up some cash.
- Non Profits– such as Salvation Armies, who sell donated vehicles every six weeks.
- Government – public agencies or departments that need to liquidate assets.
Increased bidding times.
Our online auctions average 200-300 hours of bidding time (compared to live auctions which have 3-5 minutes bidding time). More time for bidding, means more exposure, more customers and more success.
Wider audience increases activity, and sale prices!
When you put your items for sale in our online auction, you’ll gain exposure to hundreds of thousands of registered bidders. More exposure means more bidding activity – and more bidding activity means higher sale prices for you!
The online auction marketplace is a big and growing industry. Our online auctions are the modern equivalent to an “Estate Sale” or “Going Out of Business Sale”. Whereas before these events would happen on location, now they are sold via an online auction!
Click here to view our partners that make things possible.